Wednesday 14 September 2016

Banana Milkshake (Without ice cream)







This is a quick and easy milkshake to make if you want to quench your thirst but don’t have too many ingredients. All you require is some Bananas and Milk. I used skimmed milk. 

I had some slightly over riped Bananas, too ripe and mushy for my taste that I would not like to eat it, but did not want to throw away so used them to make milkshake. There are many recipes for over ripe Banana use. This is just one such way of utilising such Bananas.

INGREDIENTS :

(1) 4 medium sized Bananas

(2) 400 ml of chilled skimmed Milk.

(3) Sugar (Optional)

(4) 1 pinch of Cardamom powder (Optional)

METHOD :

(1) Peel the Bananas and chop them.
(2) Put the Bananas and skimmed Milk into the blender.
(3) Blend until they turn smooth. Our Banana Milkshake is ready
(4) Pour the Banana Milkshake into a serving glass.
(5) Sprinkle Cardamom powder (Optional) and garnish it with a piece of Banana (As shown in image).


I did not use Sugar and Cardamom powder in my preparation, however you may add them if you require.




No comments:

Post a Comment